The Corporate Advocate Culture
For every client to see us as their trusted advocate
Our clients’ interests will be placed before company profit. All clients will be treated as part of The Corporate Advocate Team.
Communication with clients will be honest and frequent.
Not every business will qualify to become a client.
Relational marketing will be the premise for all we do.
We will provide value-added services to all TCA clients.
We will challenge ourselves, our staff, and our clients to continually learn and share experiences.
Five Laws of Success
Our staff will know and practice the five laws for success from The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann.
- Value – Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
- Compensation – Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
- Influence – Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other peoples’ interests first.
- Authenticity – The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
- Receptivity – The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.